Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: Molly's glasses....funny story & photo (UPDATED)

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Sakurako's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 29th, 2004
    Posts
    648
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Kit, eat your heart out! LOL I have Kit's desire to fly on my brain because that is what her song is about in Circle of Friends.

    I'm glad you got a replacement pair of glasses for Molly. If she's like me, she couldn't see anything without them.

    What a gorgeous photo! Can't wait for the album! What a nice DH you have, to let you bring an AG with you for such a special event.

  2. #12
    MapleLeaf
    Guest MapleLeaf's Avatar

    Post

    Glad you were able to find another pair of glasses for Molly. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    The picture of gorgeous!! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
    Love the fall colours and Molly looks fab in her outfit. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    I'll look forward to seeing your other pictures. What a great birthday present.
    Nia [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member cowgirlsue's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2006
    Posts
    391
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Sakurako:
    What a nice DH you have, to let you bring an AG with you for such a special event.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh, he wouldn't have it any other way. He likes our dolls.
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member prasnlrd's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2006
    Posts
    176
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by EleanorofAquitane:
    As some of you know, DH and I have been trying to schedule a hot air balloon ride. Because of inclement weather, it has been rescheduled a couple of times. This ride was meant as a 40th b-day present for me...and my 40th birthday is, er, a few years past, LOL.

    At any rate, we finally made it on Saturday, and we took DD's Molly along. Well, Molly had a grand time and except for losing a shoe in the balloon (which was quickly recovered), all was well. Until we landed, that is...somewhere in a field lie Molly's glasses! They apparently fell off when we disembarked and were packing up the balloon.

    DH feels awful, since he was holding her. He called tonight and ordered a new pair from AG, but of course these are the less-round version.

    My request: if anyone has an extra pair of old Molly glasses, please PM me. I'd be willing to pay, of course (within reason, LOL). UPDATE...will be getting a pair from Flauta --many thanks!!!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That is a SUUUUUPER pictutre! The trees are a glorious color and Molly looks like she is having so much fun!!! Thank you!!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    ....er...DPS was a little concerned about Molly's safeness perched on the ledge of that basket though. The loss of a shoe and glasses [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] ...Yes, they know you found the shoe...but...this "reckliness" has us worried down here at headquarters....I talked them out of [img]graemlins/handcuffs.gif[/img] 'ing this time....he-he-he....

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] Have [img]graemlins/handcuffs.gif[/img] Will Travel [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Molly looks adorable and the scenery fabulous. What a great idea to take her along. I can't wait to see the complete album. Happy "Belated" Birthday.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member JuliaAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2002
    Posts
    884
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What a fabulous gift! I'll have to add "Hot Air Balloon Ride" to my wish list now because your photo is the best advertisement I've ever seen. [img]wink.gif[/img] Molly looks adorable all wrapped up in her scarf and jacket. Here's a belated "Cheers and Here's to many more fabulous adventures in your years to come!" to join in your toast.

    Julia

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Prewitt05's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    126
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Molly's picture is great! I love her outfit and trees in the background. Looking forward to the funny landing story and more pics. PS: Can your DH talk to my DH? Mine has issues with my girls and never wants me to take them out of the doll room, let alone the house! Just to show him who is boss, all of my girls have free run and are in almost every room! he, he, he [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ October 24, 2006 01:51 PM: Message edited by: havimom ]</font>

  8. #18
    Inactive Member cowgirlsue's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2006
    Posts
    391
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [quote]Originally posted by EleanorofAquitane:
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by prasnlrd:
    [qb]
    ....er...DPS was a little concerned about Molly's safeness perched on the ledge of that basket though. The loss of a shoe and glasses [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] ...Yes, they know you found the shoe...but...this "reckliness" has us worried down here at headquarters....I talked them out of [img]graemlins/handcuffs.gif[/img] 'ing this time....he-he-he....
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You know I really hate to bring this up, but I think there's something a wee bit, uhm, shall we say UNUSUAL about the folks there at DPS Headquarters, what with this obsession about handcuffs and naked dollies....

    I was darned glad to be holding Molly, and never was a dolly held tighter!!! I don't like exposed heights, so I leaned against the highest walls of the gondola the whole time! I am tall, so some parts of the gondola railing only came to my hips -- that was way too low for me! I was glad to have Molly there to hold, LOL. Her shoe actually fell off when we put her down on the floor for safe-keeping; when I lifted her up again for a photo I noticed that her shoe had dropped off. But the glasses...ah, I'm still sad about those. I never thought we'd lose them because the hat held them securely. Oh well; next time I take Molly on a hot air balloon ride, she'll wear contacts. [img]cool.gif[/img]

    Originally posted by JuliaAM:
    What a fabulous gift! I'll have to add "Hot Air Balloon Ride" to my wish list now because your photo is the best advertisement I've ever seen. [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It was truly a wonderful experience and if you ever get the chance to do it -- go for it!

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ October 25, 2006 09:32 AM: Message edited by: EleanorofAquitane ]</font>

  9. #19
    Inactive Member QNPoohBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    1,460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What a beautiful photo! Molly looks like she had a lot of fun. I need to get those glasses for my Molly. They're so much cuter than the newer AG ones.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •